Posted by Guest Blogger on December 6, 2016
Twisty Grahams®, melted almond bark and sprinkles. Yep, that’s it. That’s all you need to create a fun and delicious holiday treat. And they couldn’t be any easier to make.
This recipe was a super fun project for my 7-year old son and me. I dipped, he sprinkled and we had so much fun creating these together! We decorated our dipped Twisty Grahams with Christmas-colored sprinkles, but you could use a variety of toppings: flaked coconut, mini chocolate chips, crushed nuts or candy canes … get creative and use your favorite flavors.
If you are looking for a unique idea for your cookie exchange or a DIY holiday gift idea, give these no-bake treats a try. The combination of the crunchy Twisty Grahams and the smooth almond bark is surprisingly addictive. After you taste one, you’ll know what I mean.
Wishing you and yours a sweet holiday season!
Almond Bark Twisty Grahams
- 12 oz. vanilla-flavored almond bark
- Decorative sprinkles
Melt almond bark according to package directions.
Dip Twisty Grahams in melted almond bark, using forks or tongs. Place on a cookie rack over a baking sheet. Sprinkle with decorative sprinkles. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Makes 8 servings.
Tips and Hints
- If your almond bark starts to thicken or harden, microwave for an additional 20-30 seconds to loosen and keep it easy to work with.
- Add your decorations (sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc.) while your almond bark is still wet. You’ll need to do this somewhat quickly, as the bark will begin to harden in a minute or so. The almond bark needs to be wet for the toppings to stick.
- If you don’t have a cooling rack, place your dipped Twisty Grahams on a piece of parchment or wax paper to cool.
- Find creative cookie wrapping ideas on our Cookie Exchange Recipes board on Pinterest.