Posted by Jen T on December 11, 2018
‘Tis the season! From holiday parties to office potlucks to family gatherings, there are so many reasons to get together this time of year.
So how can you bring something really special to the table? Here are five fun and festive ideas, featuring my secret weapon for last-minute holiday entertaining: Bacon Pepper Jam. (BONUS: you can save 20% when you purchase it today, December 11!)
5 Perfect Party or Potluck Recipes
- Easy Cocktail Meatballs. Simply toss 1 (1-1½ lbs.) pre-cooked frozen meatballs in your slow cooker. Stir in 2/3 cup Bacon Pepper Jam, and cook on low for 2-3 hours. Voila!
For a festive touch, sprinkle with chopped parsley or chives. (Or, for a BBQ version, stir in 1 cup Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce instead.) So rich and saucy, these cute cocktail meatballs are always a crowd-pleaser!
- Prosciutto Bacon Jam Pizza. Tender prosciutto. Smoky-sweet bacon. Salty crumbled cheese. All piled on a crispy crust. This distinctive recipe is wonderful for holiday entertaining.
Just cut the pizza into small slices for a gorgeous appetizer, guaranteed to wow your guests.
- Holiday Brie en Croute. Any wine lovers out there? Try this recipe for warm, buttery Brie baked in a flaky pastry crust. It looks really festive and fancy – without any fuss!
Serve warm with crackers, grapes, pecans and sliced apples. It pairs perfectly with a bottle or two of Pinot Noir, too.
- Bacon Jam Jalapeño Poppers. A little sweet. A little spicy. A whole lot of delicious. Served hot or at room temperature, these addictive appetizers are great for holiday gatherings.
- (Virtually) Anything Over Cream Cheese. And last but not least, need an appetizer in 15 seconds? Just pour Bacon Pepper Jam or Sweet Pepper Jalapeño Jam over a block of cream cheese. (If your jam seems too thick to pour, remove the lid and microwave the jar for a few seconds.) That’s it!
Grab a box of Triscuits® and you’re set. Seriously, it’s perfect to grab-and-go for work parties and potlucks, since you don’t even need an oven.
What’s YOUR favorite way to use Bacon Pepper Jam? Or do you have any other secret ingredients when you get “in a jam” around the holidays? Let us know. We’d love to hear your holiday hints and tips!