Posted by Jen T on October 27, 2022
Pumpkin muffins. Pumpkin bread. Pumpkin waffles. Pumpkin cheesecake. You name it.
Pumpkin season is in full swing. And I, for one, I couldn’t be happier. To all of you who feel the same way, you’ve come to the right place!
Today we’re showcasing all things pumpkin. So sit back, grab your favorite sweater, and check out a few of our favorite ways to enjoy this season’s signature snacks and sweets.
Hey, Pumpkin: 9 Perfectly Delicious Recipes
1. Pumpkin Streusel Muffins with Maple Glaze. Perfect for autumn mornings! Start your day with these fresh-baked pumpkin muffins filled with warm spices, sweet pumpkin, buttery brown sugar streusel and delicate swirls of maple icing.
Tip: For pancakes, simply add 1-2 tablespoons milk to the batter.
3. Chocolate Hazelnut Pumpkin Loaf. Hello there, Nutella lovers! It’s so simple to make this luscious, coffeehouse-inspired pumpkin bread, swirled with chocolate-hazelnut ribbons. Enjoy a fresh-baked slice with a cup of hot cocoa, coffee or tea.
It’s actually my favorite fall breakfast for my morning commute. Plus, it’s such a huge savings compared to swinging by Starbucks!
4. Caramel Pumpkin No-Bake Bites. For easy and elegant entertaining, whip up these creamy cheesecake bites filled with the sweetness of pumpkin and caramel.
Tip: You can use a fancy decorator tip to fill your fillo shells, or just snip off the corner of a resealable plastic bag for easy piping. Oh, and if you have leftover filling, use it as a luscious bagel spread or scoop it into mini trifle glasses with whipped cream and pecans for a little late-night snack – just for you.
5. Pumpkin Raisin Cupcakes. Savor the sweet taste of autumn with these heavenly spiced cupcakes. Garnish with whipped cream cheese frosting, or dust with powdered sugar.
I might add a sprinkle of toasted coconut on top next time, too!
Tip: you can omit the raisins if you’d like, but they add a sweet and surprisingly perfect touch. Last weekend, my kids devoured an entire batch of these pretty pumpkin cupcakes – raisins and all!
6. Pumpkin Soup with Herbed Pumpkin Seeds. Prefer something on the savory side? This frightfully delicious soup will be the hit of any Halloween party or fall gathering.
Tip: To serve your soup in small pumpkins, simply cut the top ½ inch off each pumpkin and scrape out the seeds. Place them on a rimmed baking sheet, and carefully pour ½ cup water onto the baking sheet. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 20 minutes or until slightly soft. Let cool and gently scoop out the pumpkin flesh, leaving about a ¼-inch shell. All of your guests will be so impressed!
7. Classic Ranch Pumpkin Seeds. If you want another way to shake up those pumpkin seeds this year, try our versatile Classic Ranch Mix! So addictive, these crispy seasoned seeds will become a new family favorite.
Serve garnished with whipped cream, chopped pecans and warmed caramel sauce. Perfect for the holidays, too!
9. Great Pumpkin Dessert. Wait … is it pie? Is it cake? Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the best of both worlds.
Last but not least, you’ll fall in love with this cozy autumn dessert, layered with luscious pumpkin, cinnamon-kissed cake, crunchy walnuts and spiced whipped cream.
No matter which recipe you pick, don’t worry. With Tastefully Simple, you’ve always got the best of the patch!
Happy baking, and happy fall, friends!